Wednesday, September 29, 2010

DiGi iPhone 4 Play

We love iPhone & of course its Apps!! <3
Tons of Apps are available for Apple users & most of them are free too! FREE STUFFSSS~ Aunty Koii does love free stuffs xD
FREE! lol

Among these Apps, I've tried out some of them but mostly games lar. Uh huh, so, too bad, I can only introduce GAMES here! 

First of all, *drums roll*! iDrag Paper!! 
Wth iDrag Paper? I think most of the iPhone users had tried this before. It's actually.. kinda.. ehem. Just use ur hands, fingers or whatever & DRAGGGGGGGGGG the toilet roll using your fastest speed! :D
Just like what the description wrote : Have you ever had the impulse to drag the whole roll of toilet paper at one go? Now you can realize your evil idea just in iDragPaper! Lolllll hahahahaha!

& this is how I realize my evil idea in iDrag Paper! >:D

SET,
DRAGGGGGG!!!!!!

& DRAGGGG until..
Tangan patah lol.

My hands adi nak patah after trying 1 round lol, and even broke my friend's record? haha. But 2nd round can't tahan anymore =____=

Play play okay lar, but don't get addicted on it! Or else you'll become like this:
Em Lol.

 Check it out! > iDragPaper!! <

Here are some screenshots for chiuu:

:D TRY IT NOW!

------------------------------------------

& Here's another Apps, Talking Tom Cat!
Talking Tom Cat? Yea a talking cat! :D Here's the description: 
Tom is your pet cat, that responds to your touch and repeats everything you say with a funny voice.
You can pet him, poke him or grab his tail.

Uh huh, sounds fun huh.

Whee~

Haha so cute~
O_O

Uh huh. Who bai chi huh?

HOW DARE YOUUUU!!!!! I POKE I POKE I POKE POKE POKE!!!!!

& finally,
I'm the QUEEEN! MWAHAHAHA!!!!
LOL.

Ok, so this is how this app works. Kinda ehem. Childish? LOL.
But it's really very entertaining for kids as it will repeat what you say with a cute & funny voice.

Let's see some screenshots :D
CUTEEE!!! :D

Enjoy! :]

No comments: